The Architecture of Life: New Home for Truehome

The Architecture of Life - Christopher K. Travis

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Home for Truehome

I am excited to announce that Nidiant Corporation, the technology startup company we created that is developing the Truehome.net website, has moved into its new offices in Austin!

We have moved into the Tech Ranch startup incubator run by Kevin Koym and Jonas Lamis at 2311 W. Rundberg Lane, Suite 200 in Austin, TX 78758. Our business office remains in Round Top, Texas; and my architecture firm - Sentient Architecture - will also remain at its Austin office at 8th and San Antonio.

We are honored and excited to be part of the Tech Ranch community. Y'all come by and visit!

1 comments:

netfandu said...

Hi dear I'd love to add your links to my blogs... If you're interested for a link exchange, you may let me know by posting a comment in my blog I'll respond to your requests immediately... Here are my blogs http://www.netfandu.blogspot.com (it's about images and wallpaper),